You can help in the presentation of our Worship services through any of the following opportunities:
- AUDIO VISUAL/SOUND ASSISTANT works in the sound booth during services, training available.
- USHERS help seat attendees, take offerings, guide special events such as communion, and pick up church after service.
- COMMUNION ASSISTANT helps prepare and/or serve communion, training available.
- ACOLYTES are children ages 6-12 years who light the candles at the beginning of worship. The head usher at each service coordinates the participation.
- ALTER FLOWERS are provided by various members on a sign-up basis. Coordinator reminds you when you volunteered and will coordinate whether you wish to pick up the flowers or have them delivered to the nursing home or a homebound member.